RECOVERY & REHABILITATION
HEALING BOTH BODY AND SPIRIT
We specialize in rehabilitative care and extended-stay nursing, all founded on our commitment to comfort and compassion.
HELPING YOU MEET YOUR RECOVERY GOALS
At The Village at Mission, we’re proud to provide therapy services 7 days a week. Physical, occupational and speech therapists are available to help you rebuild strength, balance, ability and confidence.
YOUR ROAD TO RECOVERY
Personalized Care Plans
Together with your primary medical practitioner, other specialists and your family, we’ll craft a customized course of care based on your unique needs and health goals.
It’s the smart way to regain strength, mobility and independence on your terms. You’ll be involved and informed at each step along the way. Each care plan integrates therapies and other techniques as directed by your primary physician, including:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- On-site therapy services up to seven days a week
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Comprehensive wound care
- Compassionate and experienced nursing staff and certified nursing assistants
- Pharmacy services, medication management and infusion therapy
Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle
Therapy, nursing, health programming and recreational activities help you maintain an active, engaged lifestyle. You’ll feel prepared to get back into the swing of everyday life once you recover.
Take advantage of:
- Lifestyle and leisure programs
- Educational opportunities
- Behavioral health and podiatry consultations available
Together, we’ll make the most of your recovery and work to maximize your long-term health.